Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Invisible braces; correction of crooked teeth, overcrowding and unsightly spaces.
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
Preventative Care & Cosmetic Dentistry
Preventative care is the key to a healthy smile. Regular checkups allow us to treat issues before they become a problem. Sometimes, cosmetic dentistry is the best course of action in these cases. But whether it's elective or for treatment, we'll make sure your smile is healthy and beautiful!
Emergency Care & Oral Surgery
All teeth are different and accidents happen. Whether your teeth are crooked, chipped, damaged or if you've had mouth trauma, we use the latest techniques and the finest materials.
We know the dentist can be a stressful situation for little ones. We take our time with each patient, explaining all of our tools and processes to alleviate any fear!